At Ambiance Design, we work with our clients every step of the way in their window treatment projects. From meeting with a design consultant to helping select your window treatments, to the final installation, our team will help make this seemingly big task become a simple, step-by-step, enjoyable and stress free process.
1. Meet with a Consultant
Before coming to our showroom, we recommend that you give us a call to schedule to meet with one of our talented and experienced Design Consultants. We ask that you bring with you…
- Rough measurements of your windows
- Pictures of your windows and the rooms they are in
- Your budget range
During this hour appointment, our consultants will sit down with you to ask a few questions to better understand what you are trying to accomplish with your window treatments. Your consultant will then point you in the right direction to certain Hunter Douglas products that not only will address your concern and fit your home décor style, but also stay within your desired budget
2. Schedule an In-Home Consultation
After you narrow down your options, we can then schedule an appointment to go out to your home.
In-Home Consultations involve
- Exact measurements of your windows
- Product, fabric, & color selections
- Project estimates
3. Place Your Order and Schedule Installation
Should you decide to move forward with Ambiance Design, you will then place your order with your consultant.
- We will notify you when your treatments have shipped to schedule the installation
- Your new treatments will be installed in your home 2-5 weeks after ordering