A favorite chair that needs some tender loving care? Stains, rips, and tears to an otherwise perfectly good sofa? Whether your piece of furniture is in good condition but in need of a make-over, is outdated serving as an eyesore, or just not what you are looking for to coordinate with your surrounding décor, we can help bring new life and style with our Upholstery Services!
Each of our fabric vendors we have available offers upholstery lines as well. Therefore, you can be confident in finding the perfect fabric for your upholstery project, be it a chair, bench, headboard, and more!
Fabric Vendors Available
- Carole Fabrics
- Duralee/Robert Allen
- Fabric Tent (outdoor fabric)
- Osborne & Little
- Designer Guild
Our upholstery service process is super simple…
- Drop off your cushions, chair, etc. during our business hours
- If too big, give us a call to schedule a pickup at your home
- Choose a fabric(s) from one of our many fabric book selections
- Our Design Consultant will order the necessary fabric amounts based on accurate measurements
- Your project and fabric will be sent to our workroom for completion
- We will notify you when your “New and Improved” product is ready for pick-up
Turn-Around Time & Costs:
Turn-around times and costs are determined by the project size, the fabrics chosen, and the labor involved. We can give you better estimates after discussing your project with us!